OM-H016 Old looking low speed kit
Including low speed contra angle , air motor , straight handpieces.
dental external water spray low speed air motor handpiece
Dental low speed handpiece
external water spray
Air motor, contra angel, straight head
2holes(B2) / 4holes(M4)
dental low speed air motor handpiece kit contain with one air
motor, one contra angel and one straight head.
It can be compatibal with EX-203C.
dental low speed handpiece kit make by precise technology, durable
long life, no vibration while revolving, offering a smooth
operation, it equipped with E-type connector, compatibal with any
E-type handpiece accords with ISO standard, it’s wrench chuck, more
durable and economy for your clinic.
All the parts of dental low speed handpiece kit can be both steam
and chemical autocalve up to 135°C, to avoaid cross-infection,
ensure the hygiene and healthy treatment to the paitent and
- Supply air pressure: 245-392KPa (2.5-4kgf/CM2)
- 1:1 Direct Drive
- Midwest 4 holes and Borden 2holes
- Max speed 20,000 min-1
Contar angel handpiece
- Low Speed 22,000-27,000 rpm.
- The shank of the instrument mounted therein is 2.35 mm
- Fastening of the instruments with a turning latch
- Autoclavable 135°C
- Compatible with E-type motors
- Working pressure: 0.3MPa (4-hole);
- 0.25MPa (2-hole) (Measure meter is installed at the end of air
motor to measure the air pressure).
- Revolution: about 22000-27000r/min (adjustable between clockwise
- Noise: ≤68dB
- Air consumption: about 56L/min
- Ratio: 1:1
- Max speed of contra angle: 25000rpm/min.
- Ergonomic arabesque design, special spots vision, stereo
- wrench chuck, more durable and economy for your clinic.
- Compatible with EX-203C
- Ceramic ball bearing,longer lasting and free vibrication.
- Impellers have been done balanced by the Germany machine. Enhance
the useful life of the handpiece
- Sterilization up to 135℃, avoaid cross infection.
- Unique appearance design and fluent outline
- With best quality cartridge, easier to clean.
- Shoule be professionally used by dentists to diagnose, cure and
operate on patients'teeth.